Mental Health: The Thriving At Work Report
- Create a mental health at work plan
- Provide information and support for employees about mental health awareness
- Encourage open conversations
- Create a positive working environment
- Encourage employees to have a healthy work life balance
- Train managers to recognise mental health symptoms and how to deal with different situations
- Monitor employee mental health
A mental health and well being strategy at the work place can be implemented through an employee benefits programme. This will ensure that employees are cared for when they are most vulnerable. An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and help to control stress levels by providing guidance on a range of personal issues that affect employees.
BDHL specialises in employee health and well-being benefits and can provide a full market review that will source the right product for your company. We provide a report that highlights the most suitable options. We can use our expertise and experience in offering Employee Assistance Programmes to ensure that you get the most benefit from your investment, and your employees appreciate the effort. Once in place, we will help promote the programmes and their benefits to all your staff.
Speak to a member of the team about your strategy and together we will improve employees mental wellness. 01892 891900 email@example.com